Sign in to follow this  
Vemix

Member?

You didn't need to create a whole new thread for this, you could've just messaged one of us on Steam or on Teamspeak. But since you've already made a post here... I would personally want to see more of you, stick for another 2 weeks or so, make some good quality posts on the forums, and I don't think I've personally ever seen you on Teamspeak, so please do hop on and integrate with the rest of the community.

You didn't need to create a whole new thread for this, you could've just messaged one of us on Steam or on Teamspeak. But since you've already made a post here... I would personally want to see more of you, stick for another 2 weeks or so, make some good quality posts on the forums, and I don't think I've personally ever seen you on Teamspeak, so please do hop on and integrate with the rest of the community.

Would someone have to go on team speak to be considered part of this community ??

Its not my pc and it was hard enough installing steam and csgo ??

Im usually on TS but if im not im either busy or family is here and ive been on this server most of the time for about a month or so! Ive seen you in game but usually you never say anything about me :angry1:

Im usually on TS but if im not im either busy or family is here and ive been on this server most of the time for about a month or so! Ive seen you in game but usually you never say anything about me :angry1:

Edit: im currently on TS! :)

Would someone have to go on team speak to be considered part of this community ??

Its not my pc and it was hard enough installing steam and csgo ??

You just click install and run, how hard can it be?