Sign in to follow this  
JamesFloww

Problem with my csgo and other games.

Hi! So i'm sure plenty off you know that i got a trial on member which i've been looking forward too. I was really hoping i would get it this time but knowing my luck from how it's been going, i'm going to struggle to get it.

Recently went on tour with my football team, some of you know who i play for and i went to a tournament for a couple off games. I got back this morning and went to school. I got back to get on my PC and just grind it out to get hours and be as active as i could, i load up my PC fine no updates which i was glad. I try'd opening up my csgo and i get an error called D3D Device not found but it was working 3 days ago. I then proceed to reset my PC and when i done this i try'd loading up my csgo once again and it gave me the same error and now is crashing my PC. Now when i load up any game it says that it is unable to find my data and i am forced to reinstall quite a lot of data. I have informed admins to see if i can get an extended time on my member because off this. I'm hoping they can see it out until i get this fixed. I've looked it up on steam support and they suggest i do a few things which i am going to try soon but do not want to completely wreck my PC. So if i am not on the server for a little longer you guys know why and i hope i can get an extend on my member app.

If anyone else has had this problem please let me know in the comments and im sure to give you some credits and whatever as i really want to grind out for my member.

Sincerely - James

Also congrats, Popey, Blyss and drake for mod and UnSeen for admin! Well deserved!

Hey James, sorry couldn't reply to your messages on steam was busy at that time. That is unfortunate but don't worry, we might be able to sort something out, maybe extend your trial... I will let the other guys know and let you know asap what will happen.