Sign in to follow this  
Simon

CS:GO NightCrawler Mod

I saw this special day used in CS 1.6 jailberak back when I played it five years ago.

It seemed like a really good game, but when I switched to CS:S the problem with it was that the CT's weren't entirely invisible; you could still see their knife which made them stick out like a sore thumb. I'm not sure if you fixed this for CS:GO Simon, but it would be best if CT's were COMPLETELY invisible.

As for the plugin commands you did, I'm not too keen on the "Give Prisoners 100HP" option; I think that would take the purpose away from the medic as well as the "Toggle Cell Doors" command for the cell buttons.

I saw this special day used in CS 1.6 jailberak back when I played it five years ago.

It seemed like a really good game, but when I switched to CS:S the problem with it was that the CT's weren't entirely invisible; you could still see their knife which made them stick out like a sore thumb. I'm not sure if you fixed this for CS:GO Simon, but it would be best if CT's were COMPLETELY invisible.

Yes they are completely invisible.

As for the plugin commands you did, I'm not too keen on the "Give Prisoners 100HP" option; I think that would take the purpose away from the medic as well as the "Toggle Cell Doors" command for the cell buttons.

In CS 1.6 maps didn't have medic, I made with that in mind. And personally I feel the medic near the cells is useless, the only useful medic(s) is(are) near the games like climb and all. So this command is just to minimize the time wastage. Not all maps have the cell buttons, some are time controlled and can be annoying sometimes.

From the previous place I come from, Nightcrawler always existed in any cs 1.6 jailbreak mod as a very straightforward special day. It was conducted with ct's getting invisibility and t's get a handful of weapons. The nighcrawler mod(Notably in the ZoD community) used to have a shop system for a sound emitter and a laser that is synchronized with the player's aim. So that was also adopted in the cs 1.6 jailbreak server.

I strongly advise that there should be more "love" for special days because that's the main source of having fun for both teams. For example, I've never seen zombie day, nemesis day, fire day, mario day, Deathmatch or Gungame day,Freezetag day,scout gravity day,judgement day,shark day, snowball day, sparta day(but there aren't technically shields in csgo so that won't work :(), Invisible day, custom creative special day(admin's creativity).

From the previous place I come from, Nightcrawler always existed in any cs 1.6 jailbreak mod as a very straightforward special day. It was conducted with ct's getting invisibility and t's get a handful of weapons. The nighcrawler mod(Notably in the ZoD community) used to have a shop system for a sound emitter and a laser that is synchronized with the player's aim. So that was also adopted in the cs 1.6 jailbreak server.

The Nightcrawlers can teleport to wherever they aim [Limited teleports but increase when they kill] and the CT with most frags can buy Laser Sight that turns red upon aiming at a Nightcrawler. And yeah, I played that in Jailbreak CS 1.6 servers as well, was quite fun.

I strongly advise that there should be more "love" for special days because that's the main source of having fun for both teams. For example, I've never seen zombie day, nemesis day, fire day, mario day, Deathmatch or Gungame day,Freezetag day,scout gravity day,judgement day,shark day, snowball day, sparta day(but there aren't technically shields in csgo so that won't work :(), Invisible day, custom creative special day(admin's creativity).

There are plugins for almost all the days you mentioned out above. You should contact Mathias, he made a plugin for that purpose.