Faith

SteamIDs:

clwo woz ere 2k15 : STEAM_1:1:1483246

scriv: STEAM_1:0:72821121

Faith: STEAM_1:0:140147469

Why should they be banned:

clwo : Free killing , Mic spamming

scriv: Gunplanting, Free killing

Faith: Free killing(has a bunch of kills without warning shots, and 1 or 2 freekills that I couldnt record very well but I think it's visible ), Mic spamming

Although Faith had that ''what am I doing wrong?? I'm trying my best'' talk I think he was clwo's friend and they were both together fking up the server. Faith began to have that behaviour when I said I was recording.

One of them also said the N word I think it was scriv but I'm not 100% sure.

Evidence:

banreq is the main demo on spy vs spy

banreq2 is a small one that was before that on stationx

http://www.4shared.com/file/7t7t6jkiba/banreq2.html

http://www.4shared.com/file/Y3ZngOiRba/banreq.html

Date of incident (to the best of your knowledge):

31/8/15 2:30 - 3:00 am

NOTE : I have a bunch of demos with the same name but that's the last one so it should be it, it's on spy vs spy and u'll see those players.I think it starts on stationx tho. If it's not just tell me and when I wake up I'll watch all the demos and give you the correct one.

EDIT: clwo was arleady banned by Marshmallow Fluff nvm him I'm so sleepy I forgot., BUT I think he could get a more severe ban since he did this for a long time and Marsh only saw him freekilling 3 or 4 ppl.

Edited by Guest

The demo is on sand and doesn't show any of the players you wish to see banned. Will keep an eye out for them regardless but can't really ban unless you give us the right demo xoxo

The demo is on sand and doesn't show any of the players you wish to see banned. Will keep an eye out for them regardless but can't really ban unless you give us the right demo xoxo

Updated and added some more info after watching part of the demos today(stuff in bold). Sorry for wasting ur time :) :)

Was going to go over this when I got back last night but I forgot, my bad.

I put clwo's up to 2 weeks and gave both of the others 2 weeks, blatantly trolling and ruining the server for everyone else. Thanks for helping keep the server clean.