Sign in to follow this  
Blyss

Gag request for ariykte

Player Name:

ariykte

SteamID:

STEAM_1:0:135071308

Why should he be banned:

Racism by using the 'n' word several times even after being told not to. Also after knowing I was going to post a gag request in here he started trolling everyone by saying senseless stuff and trying to say that using the 'n' word isn't racism. Overall a very toxic behaviour that should be punished since he kept with this trolling for at least 15 minutes and might be still doing it after I left the game.

Evidence:

First 2 prints are the ones he has the racist behaviour the last one is an example of his trolling I couldn't bother to take 40 prints of the whole conversation he had with other players but I have witnesses if needed.

2a5c9kw.jpg

2e0u79h.jpg

hu54l5.jpg

Date of incident (to the best of your knowledge):

20/8/2015 @ arround 17:00h

Edited by Guest

Gagged and muted for 200 minutes, may he think about life during that time and read a novel about how to be a nice person. Popped on the server and he was just spewing hate towards people.

Gagged and muted for 200 minutes, may he think about life during that time and read a novel about how to be a nice person. Popped on the server and he was just spewing hate towards people.

Thank you mate good job ;)