Sign in to follow this  
Sholto

Hide and seek day rules clarification.

Mclovin could you please clear this one up for us.

it became apparent that the rule about terrorists using weapons is UN-clear. Ben Jebus and myself remember that you said the rule was No weapons to be used by terrorists on an hide and seek day but twist and monkey thought otherwise. as i do not wish to have such a messy round again could you clear this one up for us now.

thanks.

There isnt, u cant do anything about it.

Ts who haves a gun in hide and seek is rebeling,

As ive asked before, if i could say u will get slayed if u are couth with a gun, but mclovin said now.

Ts are allowed to have guns in hide and seek but its considered as rebeling.

(sorry bad spelling)

I think they should get slayed though. It is rediculously easy to go get a gun on a hide and seek day if you know where the guns are on the map because no ct is around to stop you. When it is like this, no hide and seek day reaches lr. So yeah, id like to suggest you change the rules on this one.

As it stands, jailbreak's basic rules say a T can rebel at pretty much any time they want, besides LR.

And that's how it's always been.

Although i do like the idea of a restrictive Hide & Seek day. But only if it's used sparsely, say once per map.

Obviously there have to be admins on, otherwise it'll all go tits up.

If ever we enforce a rule saying "you cannot rebel during 'game x'" we will have moved from what Jailbreak is about. hell it says it in the name... It is up to the Ts what they do, if you want no oppertunity for them to get guns in hide and seek go around the map yourself and empty them. But we will NEVER enforce a no rebeling stance. The day we do is the day i leave.

Just my opinion.

If ever we enforce a rule saying "you cannot rebel during 'game x'" we will have moved from what Jailbreak is about. hell it says it in the name... It is up to the Ts what they do, if you want no oppertunity for them to get guns in hide and seek go around the map yourself and empty them. But we will NEVER enforce a no rebeling stance. The day we do is the day i leave.

Just my opinion.

This explains my opinion aswell.

I understand that and I kind of agree with that point as well. But when it is like this, we never have a successful hide and seek day :(

Maybe , admins can do this hide and seek days once in a while, with the slay of usage of weapon?

im against the rule change but just theoretically if the rule was placed and no admins where on would there t with a gun be breaking a rule if so surly its a kick or at least a slay for rule breaking (waist of an admins / mods time slaying a t for rebelling )

No I suppose the admin would have to announce that it was going to be a hide and seek round the round before. Then any cts leaving the armoury before the time limit (except warden to open cells) will get slayed? Then if there's no admin on, just do a normal hide and seek where shooting guns is ok :P

I agree with Fin on this one. I'm sorry, I understand it's annoying but a rule such as this will not be added.

We have discussed it numerous times in admin meetings, we are generous enough by letting CT's armoury camp for hide and seek. You will just need to crank up your shooting/logic skills and keep them out of the armoury!