Sign in to follow this  
barrythemorris

Codewords

Through playing, simon says or the use of a codeword feels COMPLETELY different. I'm not sure why, but simon says goes alot better than the use of codewords. I'm guessing it might be because of the start sentences to it ( "simon says I'm simon, simon says we're playing simon says" ). It's something everyone instantly recognizes ( or mostly ). Codewords however can sometimes be said in between somewhere and not everyone will hear it. Even though I use them myself, I still try to pay attention to WHEN I'm using them.

Basicly, WHEN to use it is the most important thing here imo.

Simon says is easy, I just hate codewords because I'm afk mostly at the start of rounds

This, plus with simon says you have to say you're playing it.

The main reason I don't like codewords is because they're used mainly with Ts in the cells. I don't like playing games in the cells because they stop Ts from rebelling, which is where most of the fun is in PB. You might as well play fish in a barrel till only two are left to do LR without ever opening cells.

Don't we already have a rule on games only allowed outside of cells?