Sign in to follow this  
NightKillZ

UNban mr.heri microfone

Player Name (at time of banning): Mr.Heri

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:104326196

Ban/Mute/CT-Ban Reason Given: VOlume up to microfone 2 much high got 500 mintues but changed to pernament mute

Server Banned From: Yestrday

Why you believe your ban was unfair/disproportionate: Because no 1 tell me if ym microfone is 2 high when i talk they just mute em like Sony all the time

Do you have any evidence to support your claim?: All are complaining that my volume is 2 much high and i low it all the time

Date of incident: 17.7.2015

Tnx allot outbreak community,you will do this after 1 year,realy proves how much you dont care about some players like me,tnx allot :glad2: :glad2:

The reason I changed it to a permanent mute is not because your mic was too loud, it was because you constantly spam your mic, rage over mic, talk over the commander and you're also being very abusive from time to time. I am not willing to unmute you as you have been warned about these things several times by me and you still carry on.

hahahahahahah i rage because ican because i dont feel the justice and people needs glasses because they cant see what is going on and they kill me,from now on im filming every round and when i dont feel jsutice i gona psot on forums wrong things and thats it

+ i dont spam mic 2 much i spam when im drunk

Instead of raging over mic you can type in chat and people are more likely to take you seriously instead of getting annoyed with you due to the screaming and the insults flying about.