Sign in to follow this  
Hatchinthehat

So how's you're week going? :)

Day 13 of 4 hour revision a day;

what little remains of my sanity is gone, I regularly daydream of horriffically killing everyone i know. I have detailed plans of how to kill them and dispose of their bodies. The voices in my head are the only thing that keep me going now, soon I'll kill them, I'll kill them all.

I'm thinking of starting runescape again, i won't lie.

Beats the likes of Modem Wankers 3 anyway.

I have an interview for an apprenticeship tomorrow. Gonna be tight xD

DONT GO PLAY IT. THEY SCREWED IT OVER BIG TIME EVERYTHING LEVELS UBER EASY AND COMBAT IS F*CKED UP. HOW DO I KNOW THIS? I LIKE TO CHECK ON HOW THEY KEEP SCREWING IT OVER. THE GAME WENT DOWNARDS ABOUT 2 YEARS AGO.( AKA THE TIME I STOPPED PLAYING ). CAPS IS FUN.

Also good luck on that interview

I know they screwed it over with the trading and shit, but they also reverted that back.

That was my main reason for leaving in the first place. As for the combat i never PvPd anyway.

How does it effect attacking Ai characters?

My friends convinced me to go ice skating. My knees are severely bruised.

Bend the knees, stay low, shift your weight and push with the heels.

Works for me 50% of the time xD

Yeah, I have quite thin feet, my boot on my left ankle was pretty loose xD I wondered why that one was never quite upright. I got better after a while. Just took a few falls haha.

And yeah, I went on to see what had happened to runescape. It all went downhill when that HD crap came in. Why do that to the graphics of a game that is meant to be bad graphics? :p They lost their trademark look that everyone recognised.