Sign in to follow this  
Hatchinthehat

So how's you're week going? :)

Exams done, last year finished. Going to apply at new school today for higher studies. I'll be studying "Digital Arts & Entertainment" which basicly means Game development along with 3D drawing. First year 50 50 on both subjects, the other 2 is 70 30 depending what you want the most ( I'll be going game development AKA programming since i kinda suck at drawing ).

Other then that the coming weeks will be fine, plenty of time to finish a whole lot of games and perhaps get my permanent driving license.

Well good luck in the future shadow :D im doing a higher level course in engineering soon ,so we're both in the same boat there for studies :P ^^ but this time off is just to finally wind down, although I'm trying to get my drivers license soon aswell >< got my test on the 24th and im bricking it xD so that plans gone down the drain :P

Im already in my first year of Higher level course, and im studying Buissness IT & Management. Trying to become an IT Consultant. But yeah upcomming exams: Advanced dataflow charts, Prince2 and an exam about something along the lines of Economics & logisticks or how ever you would call it.