Sign in to follow this  
Thunder

Ban Request: [GBs] PdRpica

Player Name: [GBs] PdRpica

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:79559422

Why should he be banned: Freekilled multiple people and left immediately after

Evidence: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5ckCv ... sp=sharing (not my evidence but best I could get)

Date of incident (to the best of your knowledge): 15/07/2015, 00:15 am

Edit: Forgot to mention that evidence was provided by obviouspenguin, so all credits should go to him for an amazing edit.

Edited by Guest

Amazing edit. Also I can confirm as I was there during the incident as you can see from the evidence. The Ts were asked to go outside and stack on the colored side of the map. Then one of the Ts threw a smoke down so we waited for it to clear. A few seconds after it cleared, this guy just started spraying the stack. I tried to kill him as he stopped for a second but he disconnected immediately.

Can i have credit for my edit? Also i can also confirm he was free killing as well as i was present. :)

Congrats on your first post! I will give you 1 credit tomorrow whenever I see you on the server for that amazing edit :D

Although the edit is amaze, the evidence is a bit meh as we couldn't hear the command and couldn't see him in spray down action. However it does show a clear indication that he was freekilling and your multiple witnesses and story add up.

Gave him a 1 week ban xo

Although the edit is amaze, the evidence is a bit meh as we couldn't hear the command and couldn't see him in spray down action. However it does show a clear indication that he was freekilling and your multiple witnesses and story add up.

Gave him a 1 week ban xo

Thank you UnSeen <3