Sign in to follow this  
NightKillZ

Mr.Heri member aplciation (DECLINED)

Player Name: Mr.Heri

Date of Birth: 12.03.1999

Country/Location: Croatia

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:104326196

Games Played: cs 1.6,dead island,dead island riptide,css,csgo,agar.io,smite,depth, Dirty bomb and more (no COD,except bo2)

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? from last year or 2 i cant remember

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?: Being fair member,helping people and much more

Tell us a little something about yourself: IM NOT RUSSIAN!. Im from croatia next to italy,having a cute girlfriend (deal with it),living with my mom. Not giving private info :angry1: :angry1: :grin1: :grin1:

Although you certainly play enough to be a member, you seem to lack some of the restraint of one. Sometimes you can mic spam, as well as spamming in chat. Although you stop whenever anyone asks you to, it would be great for you to be able to do it on your own. You also seem to lack activity on the forums, you have 17 posts but they seem very spread out, only 4 posts have been this year.

It would also be great if you could put some more effort into your application. What are your "many more" qualities? Being a member requires more than a hastily put together application and server activity, it is a rank given to those who integrate with all parts of the community.

I do wish you the best in your application, but I cannot +1 you.

Nice guy I guess, except for wishing I'd die off aids though. Not sure what to think of you, you do try your best on CT and command so that's a good thing. You need a bit more practice if you ask me.

Also aren't you fairly new? I was on vacation last week so maybe you joined when I was gone.

Me and Wist told you not to apply as you had recently applied and were rejected just last week, meaning you had to wait a month.

You also made a mod app despite not being member.

Also made a ban request without following the format or any kind of proof.

- Read the stickies

- Mic is incredibly loud on the server recently

- Your previous history involving the server (I'm sure you know what I mean) has tarnished your reputation unless you really show us potential

I appreciate you being eager but bare these things in mind. :glad2:

I will agrees with popey with most of the points. I know that you know all the rules but sometime you will just need to stop with the MIC spamming abit. Other then that I then you will have a +1 from me