Sign in to follow this  
Xzeterah (TaylorS)

What is your favorite game?

I'm sure we already have this thread somewhere but oh well.

Old School RuneScape

Counter Strike (I'm debating whether source or global offensive is better at the moment

I'm also fond of nosgoth and team fortress 2

1. Grand Theft Auto (starting from ViceCity but V is definitely my favourite)

2. Counter-Strike

3. The Witcher(1 and 2, haven't played 3)

4. Bloodborne

5. Far Cry 3

I'm sure we already have this thread somewhere but oh well.

Old School RuneScape

Counter Strike (I'm debating whether source or global offensive is better at the moment

I'm also fond of nosgoth and team fortress 2

Ive only started playing CSGO recently ; like 6 months or so and never played any other CS but ive heard good things about CS:S.

1. CSGO

2. Payday 2

3. Rust

4. GTA V

5. I am Bread

((You can multi quote in one reply... gg Taylor XD))

Personally i think that Payday 2 had a greater potential than the actual outcome, ive played a few hours.. like 20 or so and i just get bored of it very fast :(

Payday 2 can be boring quickly if you have shitty rounds with a shit team, but since i always play with friends i am fine, we always can laugh together and create funny situations in Stealth and Loud

Other than Counterstrike which I've been playing 9 years.

Max Payne 1

Deus Ex

Alien Isolation

Spelunky/Crypt of Necrodancer/Binding of Isaac (roguelikes)

Dark Souls

Silent Hill 2

STALKER Shadow of Chernobyl

i havent played any of the games that you specified aha :P must be old games?

- Max Payne 1 is really old but I'm sure you know of Max Payne, the first one was incredibly gritty and sometimes nightmare inducing.

- Deus Ex (the original) is arguably the best FPS RPG in terms of story, atmosphere, music, mechanics, etc. Obviously it's aged like dog shit though.

- Alien Isolation came out just a year ago and is the truest game to the Alien film series, terrifying

- The roguelikes aren't old at all, just hidden gems (except Isaac, everyone knows that)

- Dark Souls isn't old, arguably the best action RPG due to how challenging and solid the mechanics are

- Silent Hill 2 old, most terrifying game you'll ever play, oozing with atmosphere

- STALKER relatively old, FPS/RPG set in post nuclear Chernobyl, great creature design, atmosphere, etc, etc

Other than Counterstrike which I've been playing 9 years.

Max Payne 1

Deus Ex

Alien Isolation

Spelunky/Crypt of Necrodancer/Binding of Isaac (roguelikes)

Dark Souls

Silent Hill 2

STALKER Shadow of Chernobyl

i havent played any of the games that you specified aha :P must be old games?

- Max Payne 1 is really old but I'm sure you know of Max Payne, the first one was incredibly gritty and sometimes nightmare inducing.

- Deus Ex (the original) is arguably the best FPS RPG in terms of story, atmosphere, music, mechanics, etc. Obviously it's aged like dog shit though.

- Alien Isolation came out just a year ago and is the truest game to the Alien film series, terrifying

- The roguelikes aren't old at all, just hidden gems (except Isaac, everyone knows that)

- Dark Souls isn't old, arguably the best action RPG due to how challenging and solid the mechanics are

- Silent Hill 2 old, most terrifying game you'll ever play, oozing with atmosphere

- STALKER relatively old, FPS/RPG set in post nuclear Chernobyl, great creature design, atmosphere, etc, etc

Ive watched Pewdiepie play alien isolation but thats it :( i might have to check out Deus Ex because that sounds really cool!