Sign in to follow this  
Paradoxxx

dota 2

I also hate the jungle in dota because of the hole stacking camps and just making extra farm

For me the jungle is the main reason I love league.

I dont know how league works because I havent played it, but you are wrong about how jungle works in dota.

Ohh I duno then that is always what I thought it was

I also hate the jungle in dota because of the hole stacking camps and just making extra farm

For me the jungle is the main reason I love league.

I dont know how league works because I havent played it, but you are wrong about how jungle works in dota.

Ohh I duno then that is always what I thought it was

I can explain it if you want or is it fine by you?

I can explain it if you want or is it fine by you?

Actually if you don't mind because new I am curious.

Ok.

We have 5 jungle camps with creeps in them. These creeps give gold and experience when they are killed.

The gold gain is less than you would get if you are laning but the xp gain is more. ( if you do it properly ).

These jungle camps arent all equally easy to kill. We have 1 easy camp. 2 medium camps. and 2 hard camps.

There are also a way to increase the amount of creeps in the camps.

STACKING: As you already have mentioned you can increase the farm of your carry by stacking.

This is true, but not at all the job of the jungler although you could do it as a jungler to help the team even more.

Stacking originates from the fact that in wc3 creeps spawned at xx:00. But they didnt always spawn, there was 1 rule: Nothing must be in a set range to the camp.

The way you stack is to attack the creeps, this way they will try to attack you and thus follow you outside of the camp. You time this so at xx:00 the creeps are further than the set range.

Some junglers can benefit from this because he has more creeps to kill this way.

Stacking is like an extra summer job of the support. If he has time he can go do it, but if he doesnt it isnt required at all.

Thus " I also hate the jungle in dota because of the hole stacking camps and just making extra farm for your carry."

Is not correct. Jungling can be done by any jungling hero that potentially can have any role from support, to carry, to ganker, to semi carry. And it is NOT AT ALL, just making extra farm for your carry.

From 26 july till 8 august Valve, your overlords, are hosting The international, fifth edition.

This is the largest prize pool tournament to date with with its 17.5 million.

The next game only has 1/8th of what dota 2 brings, 2.6 million for smite.

Third place goes to Leage of Peasants with 2.13 million

http://www.dota2.com/international/overview/?l=english

You can follow most of the main hype games here http://www.twitch.tv/dota2ti

or you can download dota 2 and follow it in game. This gives you controle over the view and the map. This also includes audio for casters and you can even give camera controle to the casters in game. So basicly twitch in game with added freedom and realtime statistics.

League in my opinion is a lot better than dota 2. Idk why I just think that the format and shit is a lot better.

Have you played dota 2 for longer than 20 hours? If yes then our oppinions differ, if not your oppinion is automaticly invalid

League in my opinion is a lot better than dota 2. Idk why I just think that the format and shit is a lot better.

Your opinion is obviously biased. IMO neither game is better, both are fun and enjoyable. Dota 2 is a lot more difficult to learn and play, last hitting is harder, you lose gold on death, cool downs are really long. Mistakes are more costly, LoL is more forgiving of mistakes, this makes it a lot easier to learn and is the reason it's way more popular than dota2. Its like comparing CSGO and call of duty :P