Sign in to follow this  
Orange_Pancakes

Snow Sports!!!

Hey,

i have noticed after reading about some people that a few of us love to do skiing or snowboarding.

this is why i have decided to make a topic on snow sports.

i am currently a advanced snowboarder but did a couple years of skiing as well.

i go on to Milton Keynes indoor snow zone as often as possible as well as going on trips to Italy and the USA.

if you wanna say hi, talk about snow sport or feel like getting started at it post some comments and ill be happy to read them (because i'm lonely)!

I have been skiing since I was 6 years old. Basically when you can get little enough equipment.

Even tho I have been skiing for over 10 years I have never been in a group or done any tricks, I just like going fast.

I have one question: What is the longest slope you have skied? Mine is 3 kilometers (1.8 miles) which is the longest Finland has :D

I've never skiied or done snowboard although I've always wanted to do snowboard. And guess what? I've never seen snow. Fck being in the Canary Islands :cry1: :cry1:

i prefer watersports :smile1: :smile1: :smile1: :smile1: :smile1:

I got this jak (Y)

I love skiing, ive been 10+ times all over the world, i first went when i was 13. The last time i went was 3 years ago due to now having a son its not really a convenient holiday to take a 10 month old on. Me and Adie are planning a weekend in Austria where we can leave Harrison (my son) with relatives for a few days because i need to get back on them slopes!

396331_10150686586940469_1039011358_n.jpg?oh=011198b214c35f5843c3e8e17f05b388&oe=56223DB5

This is in Italy, probably my favourite place to ski and it's beautiful. I was 14 on this picture and had no fear at all.

Im snowboarding for 3-4 years, in Bulgaria we have nice freeriding mountains in the winter, altought i dont recommend doing it becouse its dangerous (rocks trees even ice) its a lot of fun when you go with friends, we always have a medic kit just in case :glad2:

all of you sound who have had so much fun with snow sports that good to hear. sadly the only place i know in the UK are Milton Keynes and London but ill look for some. i don't know the longest slope but ive been on a 60 degree incline witch was lots of fun. the tricks i can do on a snowboad is a couple of grabs 180's 360's and different types of grinds and boxes. :yay: