Sign in to follow this  
BloodyGamer99

OB Minigames?

We actually had a CSGO mini games server.

It was quite popular but eventually dwindled down in players, likely due to the repetition. You could argue the same for jailbreak but there's more variables like commanders, map games, more laid-back, less chance to be shit at the game unless you're CT, etc.

I wouldn't mind seeing it again at some point.

We actually had a CSGO mini games server.

It was quite popular but eventually dwindled down in players, likely due to the repetition.

I dunno about repetition, from what I've seen on csgo minigames there are a ton of new maps, mainly courses which people seem to enjoy.

I wouldn't mind seeing a minigames server.

I always found JB and MG very similar, however JB gave more room for more game play. If you want to play a game on JB just don't rebel, however rebelling gives JB another dimension when compared to MG. Additionally JB feels more open world whereas MG just takes you from 1 arena to the next, I don't really enjoy the MG arena trap.

However I must say many minigame maps have multiplayer games whereas jailbreak is a definite single player experience because you're trying to get to the last player. One could argue this is why we have events and why we have a popular mixing scene on teamspeak.

I enjoyed MG and I wouldn't be opposed to having a MG server but I think it'd spread OB a little bit and JB will suffer, plus MG would probably be similar to before, popular for a while then really go down hill.

Personally I'd say if we were to get another server get something more combat based such as surf or zombie.

Let me really be honnest about this and give you MY reason to why it should not be done right this moment.

OB Minigames could work, but not now.

Our playerbase has to atleast double to substain two servers.

And our memberbase has to atleast triple for the same reason. Why triple memberbase? Our current memberbase is not large at all. And members are the people that make the community well the community. We need a lot more to support two servers.

More servers are cool, but they devide the player and memberbase between the two. Meaning less players on JB = less people joining the server = less people joining OB.

So wait for a lot more players and members, and then decide on a next server.

Im sure the time will come in the future for another server!

However we have to be smart about it and release the server at the right time, there also has to be plenty of advertisement and preparation.