Sign in to follow this  
FlutterByeBullet

XD the three biggest freekillers ever

hi my name is flutter and on the 27/06/2015 around about 4:00am

3 un-known players joined the server

i cannot remember the usernames of the 3 culprits but i have video evidence of them freekilling/abusing chat(i reacted to this and i know i shouldn't of done so im sorry)/ just being noobs.

now unfortunately my recording soft where is not working at the moment so i cannot make a video of the demo's i made to upload here.

but i do have the pure demo files that i am willing to send to a admin so that they can watch the demos within cs:go

now i would like to explain how the freekilling started.

It all started just after me(FlutterByeBullet),hypnotized and 2-3 others joined the map "Avalanche"

about 2 min into the first round the 3 suspects joined the game and went onto counter-terrorist,as hypno was already on counter-terrorist and with the edition of the 3 freekillers that made it so that there were 4 ct's and only 2-3 terrorists.hypno then asked 2 of the suspects to join terrorist force to which they replied "I cant its glitched, it will only let me select ct side" hypno being the trusting person that he is believed them and joined terrorist force, this put the teams at 3ct's/3-4 T's, because i thought that the fact they said it was glitched made me a bit suspicious f them so i decided to open the console and type the command:"Record Rdm"

this then started the demo recording. but as soon as the demo started the started freekilling more than i have ever seen before, this freekilling started on the map "avalanche" and continued over to other maps.

i have recording of 1 other map that they freekilled on and i am willing to show a admin.

i also have a concern about one of the other freekillers, his name is dragan(he's the only suspect i remember), now whats in concerned with is the fact that he may have been hacking too, now i know the admins cant do anything about anyone who hacks but i think it is unfair to the rest of us if someone who hacks can still play on the server, the hacks i suspect him of having are:

wallhack- mainly because on each map we play on he knew exactly which cell we were in at all times. even when i rebelled he instantly knew where i was. you can see evidence of this in the demos.

i would like for the admins to please perma ban all 3 of the suspects as they broke almost every rule and they were just offensive

NOTE:Admins i do have evidence of them freekilling but it is in its .dem folder file as my recording softwear is not working,because of this if a admin would like to see the proof you might have to add me on skype and i will send the files to you via skype, you can then watch them through your cs:go in as much detail as you want to.MY SKYPE NAME IS FlutterByeBullet but you can also search for the username nightcorebrony as well to find my skype.

thank you for your assistance and i hope a admin will be intouch soon the ask about seeing the video proof.

EDIT: HERE ARE THE DOWNLOAD LINKS FOR THE .DEM FILES.......

https://mega.co.nz/#!btNhVBQD!YvcJhytYe ... r1qOFooO9Q

https://mega.co.nz/#!W8Fi2LzI!DLal7p0TX ... zib08rPzJs

Edited by Guest

There's no need to tell a story, just follow the format and it's so so important to include steam ids... Without the steam id there's not much we can do

There's a difference between steam ID's and in game names

if you type status into console, then you can see ID's associated with in-game names

this cannot be done on a demo

appreciate your attempt at helping but still, follow the format :)