Sign in to follow this  
Dave

Three A level exams in one day.

As the title says, I had three fucking exams in one day today - Classical Civilisation, Law and English.

I just wanted to ask, how is it not possible to fit all the subjects in without clashes? Surely there are enough days to spread them out. I wouldn't even mind if it ate into my summer break, as long as it did not clash. It was horrible, from 9.15 till about 4.30, two exams straight after each other in the afternoon and one in the morning. Classics and English went good, Law was terrible though.

Has anyone suffered from this before? If so, how did you do and did it affect your exams?

I had two in one day, but into isolation between exams.

Chap who sat next to me in politics last year had 4 in one day and i think he had to stay over night.

There's so many exams in a tight space of time that they're bound to clash - retakes as well as fresh exams.

Not to mention there's different boards who won't communicate with each other that we're doing this exam then.

I had AQA history, Edexcel politics, OCR psych i think

I have 3 tomorrow... Stupid thing is 2 of them are maths and edexcel is too retarded to avoid clashes even though they know ppl who do further maths are also taking the maths exams... Im literally trying ti squeeze the revision for all of them like it shud be enough but wish id spent more time on em.

I have sat 2 exams in a row with 5 min breaks in between before though like it was 3 hours of non stop writing... Terrible