Sign in to follow this  
Fishcake

Fishcake Membership Application. - ACCEPTED-

Player Name: Fishcake

Date of Birth: 05/09/1993

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:24087624

Games Played: Outbreak Jailbreak Server

Are you a member of Aurora: No

Tell us something about yourself: I am 18, currently In college doing a Graphical Design and Games design course. I Enjoy the server a lot and I intend on playing it Frequently. I do Have a mic and I am happy to talk and have a laugh. The main reason of application is because the community is great, Its such a laugh listening to the conversations going on in the server so It would be cool to be a part of it.

I have also Just donated. as I feel you deserve it.

Hope you take my application into consideration, If you have any questions then feel free to ask.

It would have been helpful to record that in the ctban section, unless it was done before that, or you may have got the wrong guy. In which case, as the aim of the ct ban is, we'll see on trial if he's learnt from that mistake

I apologise for inactivity, This is mainly due to it being the end of the year and I have been college Monday to Friday the past two weeks trying to get all of my work done. I have tried to be active as much as possible but unfortunately due to lack of free time I haven't been on much, But I can assure you that all free time that i have spend on counter strike has been on the server (Which has only been a couple of hours every day or so). But its nice to see the community is still as good as ever.

I Understand if I am not accepted to become a member due to my inactivity and it was probably not the best of times to apply for it, Regardless I will definitely be playing a lot more when College ends and the holidays start.

For now I will leave you with this image of a happy goat

happy-goat.jpg?w=640

You passed your trial anyways, Its understandable that people can't play as much because of the exam time of the year but you've made up for it by being nicely active on the forums, and the goat was nice too.

Add me on steam (mrpelling) and i'll invite you to the group