Sign in to follow this  
MiniMatt

Hackers/Freekillers

Many people will back me up here, El Poncho Grande, The Proud of Flanders, » » F®3akyH@bb!t, The Ost and pastry were online at the time to be bare witness.

Player Name: Syn

SteamID:

mvrvut.png

5mcy10.png

The only thing i really can see in this pictures is freekilling tbh,

And in what way where they hacking? like?

abording the lr is freekilling, and shooting ppl in the cells might look like freekill.

but more screenshoots would have been better really, or even a screenshoot of the console.

This is my words, i would rather leave this to someone else then making a mistake cuz of 2 puictures that bearly shows anything but possible freekilling.

Im banning Red for 1 week, i littarly can see hes freekilling., the round where just started, they are not in gun cell, and they doors are closed. so.

if another admin wants to expand his ban or something feel free to.

Well they was speed hacking definitely and they was french. Put it this way, everyone left the server because of them last night. To be honest I won't be happy till they are perma banned, seriously they don't even speak english. Its an english server, they hack and freekill. I know the pictures don't show it but if you ask anyone who was online last night about 2, they'll repeat what I'm saying.

Perm banned them both.

I trust the fact that you have witnesses to this, even though we can't see them hacking, blatent grief and freekilling is enough.

PLEASE, PLEASE in future can you include a demo if you encounter hackers, because maybe next time a perm won't be given for lack of evidence.