Sign in to follow this  
Kartoffel

League of Legends charms

So, a few months ago I purchased League of Legends charms off of Amazon and finally received them today. The charms themselves were all fine and even seem to be of good quality, however the box itself I find somewhat hilarious. Below are some pictures of the box and the charms.

The text at the back quotes:

"I watched with pride as you grew into a weapon of righteousness.

League of Legends

This is the United States RiotGames by the newly developed 3D large arena battle.net game, the team is composed of the strength of strong DotA - Allstars core characters, as well as the famous game company Blizzard art, planning, program staff, classic games from DotA to war platform extends to the real network game world."

"Warning:

Some parts are made to detach if excessive force is applied and are designed to be reattached if separation if separation occurs. Adult super-vision may be necessary for younger children. Not suitable for children Uuder3 years because of small part-choking hazard."

001.jpg

009.jpg

002.jpg

Muffin, wouldn't you have rather spent the money on skins haha!?! :D

I'm guessing you do actually play league, so i'd like to know more about you as a player: (summoner name, rank, favourite champion, favourite pro player etc...)

Maybe we could play a game some time? Anyone else would be welcome to join ofcourse! :)

Motoko

I'm guessing you do actually play league, so i'd like to know more about you as a player: (summoner name, rank, favourite champion, favourite pro player etc...)

Maybe we could play a game some time? Anyone else would be welcome to join ofcourse! :)

Motoko

I've spent so much money on skins already and wanted some physical LoL things as well ^^

I do play league, however atm I'm unable to play. I'm a very casual player (I'm probably even lower than casual level) never even done a ranked match but I love the game nevertheless. Summoner name is ChocolateMuffins on EUW. I play mainly support and when I play on summoner's rift it's mostly Sona or Janna so those would be my favourite support champs. However I hate people who rage so I mostly play aram because there's less flame there so I just go with what ever champ I'm given, but Katarina and Ezreal are really fun to play on aram. My favourite competetive player has to be Faker (yes, I'm a Faker fangirl), I just can't get over his mechanics. Other players I love are SivHD and Sirchez (even though he plays together with Trick2g), they're not competetive players but very entertaining and good at the out of meta things.

Motoko

I've spent so much money on skins already and wanted some physical LoL things as well ^^

I do play league, however atm I'm unable to play. I'm a very casual player (I'm probably even lower than casual level) never even done a ranked match but I love the game nevertheless. Summoner name is ChocolateMuffins on EUW. I play mainly support and when I play on summoner's rift it's mostly Sona or Janna so those would be my favourite support champs. However I hate people who rage so I mostly play aram because there's less flame there so I just go with what ever champ I'm given, but Katarina and Ezreal are really fun to play on aram. My favourite competetive player has to be Faker (yes, I'm a Faker fangirl), I just can't get over his mechanics. Other players I love are SivHD and Sirchez (even though he plays together with Trick2g), they're not competetive players but very entertaining and good at the out of meta things.

I too have a blazing love for Faker Senpai(NOTICE ME!). I remember him being good at Worlds S3 but as you say his mechanics are insane. I remember watching a video on youtube of him playing vayne into jayce at mid. In the first 5 minutes of the game it seemed he had made more plays last hitting and dodging then I had in my life :) OMFG DONT YOU CHAT **** ABOUT FLAMING WHAT IS WORNG WITH YOU LEAUGE ODENST HAVE FLAYMEEE! I'm just joking I know exactly where you're coming from but I can guarantee no flame. I have never had a chat ban (I know right...I must be better at meditating than yi) - god I embarass myself with this nerdiness-. I main mid lane, Orianna, LeBlanc, Ahri and Talon (pre nerf) were my favs :D .