Sign in to follow this  
marsh

Marshmallow Fluff's Application - ACCEPTED

Player Name: Marshmallow Fluff

Date of Birth: 20.03.1997

Country/Location: England

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:45407757

Games Played: CSS, CSGO, TF2, DayZ, Heroes and Generals. There are others but too many to list.

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? I used to play back on the CSS OB server for a year or 2 and then i recently about 1 or 2 weeks ago found out that the OB server is up on CSGO.

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?: Friendly to all players. Will command (mic is broken atm, but getting one soon), I used to play on the css ob jailbreak and surf server, so i know the rules.

Tell us a little something about yourself: Im 17 and i play games alot mainly fps. I used to play OB frequently on css and know will be playing frequently on the new server.

Thanks for reading

Congrats you have been accepted to be put on a 1 week trial, try to stay active try to jump on teamspeak once in a while.

Basically integrate within the community, using a Mic would help this a lot, but isn't a necessity.

Also please join the OB Trial group. Please add me on steam for an invite (stolen from gaffer)