Sign in to follow this  
Dave

Dave's Application!! ACCEPTED!!!

Player Name: Dave

Date of Birth: 19/12/1997

Country/Location: South-West England!!

SteamID: Will edit in when I have it!

Games Played: CS:GO, CSS, AOE, SKYRIM, FALLOUT, TF2 Etc.

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)?: So long, I think September 2012 (Damn time flies when you are having fun). Although I had an inactive period since I didn't play GMOD and CS:GO Minigames did not much interest me either.

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?: Always friendly and have a good sense of humour. Won't take things to heart etc. I am always willing to go CT to command and all that shizzle.

Tell us a little something about yourself: Literally, sport is my life. Especially rugby and rowing, I would be so depressed without it. Due to my sport/studies I won't be able to come on everyday unfortunately but I will try my best to remain regularly active!!!!!

Congrats you have been accepted to be put on a 1 week trial, try to stay active try to jump on teamspeak once in a while.

Basically integrate within the community, using a Mic would help this a lot, but isn't a necessity.

Also please join the OB Trial group. Please add me on steam for this "davegaff2002"