Sign in to follow this  
Skeff

New doctor who series

I actually enjoyed the recent episode - not the best ever but yeah, could lead on to a good series. But I agree with Chris in a way - ever since like the last Matt Smith series, the writing and scripts have not been great at all.

Yes I thought last series wasn't the strongest, I really didn't like the whole romance with Danny Pink however I'm hopeful they started to build story plots and we'll start to see more of these throughout this series and the future ones.

Either way Missy is amazing.

I have to agree, I think this series has been very good - however, its still lacking something that I miss from the older series. It just doesn't have the same feel to me and especially with the recent episode with the Zygons or whatever they are called, it just feels very repetitive.

haven't watched a doctor who series in a long time might take a look at this new doctor who

Quality post 10/10 would forum again.

After giving up on last series after the first episode I've come into this series with a fresh face and I'm actually really enjoying it. Loads of people don't like Peter Capaldi, which I don't get. I think he's doing a great job.

On topic of the writing; it feels less sloppy and more planned this series.

The last episode both confused me, made me sad and really happy, without trying to give away too much here are my main comments (Spoilders Duhh).

I enjoyed the fact it was set on Galifrey, it showed some great things such as the regeneration of the commander, the Matrix area and how the Timelords see the Doctor.

I am glad that Me and Clara have a wonderful ending, despite knowing their eventual fate.

And I'm quite confused as to what has happened to the Doctor, however I am happy that he can resume business as usual.

Either way I cannot wait for the Christmas episode with River Song