Sign in to follow this  
Lewis

We're Oscar Mike

Player Name: Sgt.Lewis

Age: 15 Years, 295 days, 22 hours, 50 minutes, 29 seconds.

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:11947794

Games Played: Css, Crysis, L4D2, Alien Swarm, AVA, Cod 4+6, DOD, Forsaken World, GMOD, GTA , HL2, Madballs, Portal 2, RTW, TF2, Terraria, Runescape, LOTR BMFE 1+2+ROTW, Dead Space, Mass Effect, Zoo Tycoon 1+2+3, Harry Potter 1-4+7, Guild Wars, Ratatouille, Virtua Tennis, Chicken Run,

Ghost Recon, Age of Mythology 1+2, Worms, Simpsons Hit and Run, Rayman Gold, Army men, Star Wars BF 1+2, Black Hawk Down 1+2, Conflict:Desert Storm, IGI2, Sims 1-7, Star wars: Empire at war, Lego Racers 1+2.

Tell us something about yourself: I was born into this world on a pleasureable summer day in 1996. There I was, a Nomadic male, fully powerful, and into the world at last.

I grew up steadily, however I breezed through primary school with relative ease, achieving top marks in Maths and English. My career in gaming began with Runescape, i fell for this game like a tonne of bricks.

I raced through the rankings, however the game got boring to play all the time, which was when Counter strike source came into the equation. The first three or so years, I never intended to be a part of a community,much like I do now, I operate alone. Being in a community is cool however.

I suppose it began when I first discovered Prison Break in late 2008, I became immersed in uK:N, however, i was young and foolish. I somehow found myself then playing on the first Voodoo servers, I paid little attention

to any other players, they wern't important to me. I stayed silent, and became good at rebelling, perhaps too good. The counter terrorist force always fascinated me, but with no microphone, I stood little chance at

staying on the team for at least 10 minutes. I stayed through the different Voodoo's watching people come and go. Biggles took an exceptional liking to me, and to this day, still loves me. I met Benjamin Trevis, a weird

little boy he is. And of course, Twist, a keen little Admin on there. Voodoo closed down, and we moved over to Blaze, I wasn't too fond of this place, but in the end joined, then left within about four months. Volume was

set up-BLURGHHHHHHHH had admin there, or community manager, whatever I was. Merged with Orange, good place, was admin. Moved over to this ranch and here I am doods.

If you see me on the server, and I don't reply to you, it's because i'm uber concentrating on rebelling, and shorly after you'll usually see a knife kill and several gun kills by me within a few seconds. All these years, i'm

pretty good.

HOPE YOU ENJOYED MY CSS STORY.

In real life:

I enjoy Tennis, final year at secondary School.

My biggest regret is taking Spanish.

My hobbies include: Dogs+ Tennis

See you guys on the servers