Sign in to follow this  
skyraider

Skyraider application of doom!!! - ACCEPTED -

Player Name: Skyraider

Date of Birth: 1/2/1995

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:8187702

Games Played: All Cods,saints row 3,toy soliders,css,gmod,tf2,dod;s

Are you a member of Aurora: No

Tell us something about yourself: Hi iam skyraider, i used to be part of voodoo i know plenty of people on the servers, when i lead i do it miiltary style as i am taught by the RAF (i do cadets, rank corporal,1290 squadron) as it the best way to go, I like to play cricket i am also i very big nerd who sits down for like 4hrs a day to play css. :geek: :ugeek:

Also hi to evryone that i havent met i look forward to meeting you.

Hi Skyraider,

Apologies for there not being a final decision on your app for 2 days now. A decision will be made by 6pm tonight, as there is some conflict over this one we need to sort out.

Thank you for your patience.

Hi Skyraider,

Apologies for there not being a final decision on your app for 2 days now. A decision will be made by 6pm tonight, as there is some conflict over this one we need to sort out.

Thank you for your patience.

Its now 3 days ago twist surely a desision has been made... (btw not on steam till the 19/05/12 as i have some exams and coursework to finish.)

I would like to see Mclovin make a decision on this as I don't know whether to accept you or not as there have been mixes of opinions I don't know whether it's mostly yes or no.

Sorry for the wait.

Right you passed your trial. There was quite an uproar about your app between the admin team.

But since it took so long to get to a final disicion we will accept you.

Welcome to Outbreak.

Once again sorry for the long waiting time.