Sign in to follow this  
aidanjk3000

Confused Please read

Ok I will leave ASAP and the only reason I clicked accept was I just accepted all btw I am going on holiday won't be round for a while thanks alot guys. Ps. I think skeff is right and yes it was you wist

Cries

Yes we all like bloody I do to but doesn't change the fact that its 15 the age limit sorry but until the mods/admins have a vote to change it must stay the same and if it somehow does change without a vote then f-it there's no point in me in going on. Yes i think its a bit unfair for our younger trusted members like Bloody and Puss but you are still only kids in the eyes of us not getting at anyone i would love you all to become members but this is why we have the OB:fans so you can still be a part of ob and represent us but fully trust comes with age in all walks of life trust me on this as i know. I am sorry if i am sounding harsh. But yeah rules are rules if we go breaking some of them then whats the point.