Sign in to follow this  
Randy

CSS Paintball

Hey guys

So the announcement came yesterday by gaz about the major changes in OB, and the resignment of Mclovin.

In this announcement he was talking about a Paintball server.

This server got my attention as i wanted to do something for this community.

I have a 20slot server which i dont use, and what i love sharing with this community.

I already talked about gaz for it, but i wonder if you guys have some ideas for this server.

some ideas could be:

- Skins

- Guns

- Maps

- Your Ideas

im looking forward.

Regards

Honestly I think paintball would be a bit pointless. I hate to sound like the killjoy but just bare with me here. We could turn it into a basic CSS server. Map rotations, rtv and all that. Make it as minimal as possible. From my expierience there is too many servers which make you download a bunch of shit for ages before you play, I say we just keep it minimal and have sone fun with it in that way. Another idea I've been thinking of is one of those Zombie survival servers, they could bring the community together a little, or just a dust2 server as that's a a map a lot of the community like. This of course is just my opinion and I'd still smash a paintball server.

@haydo

I do agree with you.

In my opinion both ideas are attracting me. the Paintball and just the classic server.

i got to say, i freaking hate zm, but if thats a community bringer, why not.

I guess we need to wait till gazz sees this post and give his comment.

Gaz is in charge of OB now along with cash and venga, so i cannot decide what ill do, cause it has to be a OB related server.

In patience, we wait

@haydo

I do agree with you.

In my opinion both ideas are attracting me. the Paintball and just the classic server.

i got to say, i freaking hate zm, but if thats a community bringer, why not.

I guess we need to wait till gazz sees this post and give his comment.

Gaz is in charge of OB now along with cash and venga, so i cannot decide what ill do, cause it has to be a OB related server.

In patience, we wait

I completely respect your opinion about zm, was just a brainstorm. It seems a lot of people agree with the classic server. The RTV would be good if no one had admin and a shit map came up as well! Its not up to me though but I'd love to see something happen with it, could be a laugh

Cash and I are just managing the unborn Jailbreak server atm. :P It's a community more about getting responsibility out to people who have the time and inclination to do things, rather than just hangers-on. You fall into the first category, dear Randy. xo