Sign in to follow this  
crossNET

crossNET unban request

UnBan Request:

Player Name (at time of banning): crossNET

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:47255484

Ban Reason Given: Ignoring Admins

Server Banned From: Jailbreak

Why you believe your ban was unfair/disproportionate (Including any evidence to support your claim): Venga bus seems to have some kind of preexisting grudge against me, alongside a number of members on the server, and pulls random reasons out of his arse for banning me. It began with him calling me illiterate, to which I gave a reply of a similar nature, and then he blames for disobeying admins, when I had been given no orders from an admin. Later on he randomly says "*DEAD* VENGA BUS : He's just a fucking plonkeer tbh". Completely uncalled for, and when I respond he says I need to to cool off and gives me a day ban. I believe this ban is completely unjustified and an abuse of admin power.

Date of incident: 11/8/13

Admin Complaints:

Admin Name: VENGA BUS

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:2391241

What did he do: Start a "fight" with no reason and label me as the perpetrator, after I made a joke about admin abuse which he took personally

Evidence: http://i.imgur.com/O4PaOPb.jpg

Date of incident: 11/8/13

its a day ban mate just sit it out and cool off. I am sure Venga had some sound reason for the cool off period just wait it out and come back and just play normally that's all you have to do. If you want to talk i am on steam till 11.30pm tonight then after that please talk to Venga or any other mod/admin

Thanks

ps oh sorry my steam name is christofvamp

I appreciate you taking the time to respond with a level-headed response, I expect waiting off the ban to be the most likely option, which is somewhat unfortunate as I was looking forward to playing on the server tonight. I also appreciate you offer to talk, though it is ultimately unnecessary.

Best Wishes

"It began with him calling me illiterate" <- nope.jpg

It 'began' with you saying, "inb4 he's perm banned by admin abuser" (aimed either at me or fellow admins on the server). I have not and do not ban players *UNFAIRLY*, so I found this shit.

You've been giving me grief for the past week. You consistently whine. You essentially make life difficult not only for CTs but players in general but finding fault with every little thing that anyone else would just let go.

I'm not even going to bother going into quite how full of shit your story is, because an entire server saw it and was relieved after I gave you a day-ban. And it was just a day-ban. Keep that in mind. Want to talk about this in private, feel free - my steam profile is just under my name

tl;dr

"Rule 28: Listen to the admins at all times." <- you display a consistent inability to do just that

Edited by Guest

@HoneyMuffin

Is that kind of response really necessary? Its this sort of flaming against me that forces me to make this sort of topic on the forums after being unjustifiably banned on the server, to which I expected responses of a less biased nature. I hope this is merely a misunderstanding which is resolved without further attacking me.

Best Wishes

cross please don't feel anyway put off people are on a bit of a edge tonight won't go into details just please come back to the servers maybe (i wasn't there only what i have read) just a bit of respect for people who put the time in (not saying you don't as i wasn't there) i hope you choose to continue to play our servers

All The Best

Cash

Please Lock

"I have not and do not ban players, so I found this shit." - And yet you find yourself having banned me, somewhat ironic I think we can agree. Moving on from that, I happily admit to complaining to admins, possibly including yourself, that CTs are allowed to violate the rules without fear of a kick or ban. I rebel constantly, that I also admit happily, but I find a strong bias against me from certain admins, such as yourself. I dont think it is whining when I am simply asking for rules to be enfroced equally to ct's as well as t's. Anywho, I hope this is merely a misunderstanding with no hurt feelings.

Best Wishes

Just add me and we can talk there. Also, that was a typo, I meant to say "do not ban players UNFAIRLY."

I am very stingy on bans. The other mods and admins bully me because I have a 'low kill-count'. xo

All you ever do is complain about being freekilled. It seems everytime you die you think its a freekill. You used to be a nice guy but you just feel the need to complain about everything on the server. Today for instance you complained about freekill (which it wasn't) then you start on the OB admins. Just calm down. Also you're coming off very arrogant in your posts.

Guys its a day ban stop over reacting and just let it pass I am sure Cross will come back and do his best and please can only admins or mods post on hear.

Many Thanks

Why the fuck are non admins who aren't involved posting on this? Aara and Fluffy especially with the pointless garbage

We all know venga wouldn't ban anyone for no reason. It's fucking venga we are talking about. You clearly acted as dick in someway therefor the ban is well deserved.

Also Fluffy stfu and don't post on threads that has no reasoning for you to post in. And after getting told not to post you come with the stupid comment that you can. Please son stop acting childish.

Deleted the comments from non-admins, sorry guys - If you weren't directly involved in the incident then please don't post.

I assume this is sorted now, if you have any evidence that what Venga did was actually abuse, we'd be happy to look at it Cross. Otherwise imma lock this.

Thanks.