Sign in to follow this  
BushW00ki3

ARMA 2 mod dayz

Any idea where the cheapest place to buy arma 2 and OA from? I knida wanna play this mod a little, unless you can pirate and play?

Does anyone have it on steam and wish to trade for something? I got a fair few bits and pieces.

Killing Floor

AudioSurf

E.Y.E. Divine Cybermancy x 3

Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY

Nuclear Dawn x 6

Terraria x 2

Dungeon Defenders

ive played a bit on it but haven't really been able to find anything at all any tips?

Noooo, Dont lie you were in my squad of 6 or 7 and you played it alot dont come on here asking for tips, when you know it all already.

Rustie

Found a Huey flew to an island what is 11km away from Skalisty Island, landed it on the island and parked it there ... Tomorrow morning when i was about to join the server it was down went to another server and a hacker spawned me next to NW airfield ... and it took me around 6 hours to get on that island maybe even longer don't remember ...

Gaz, yeah there is alot of buggs with the game still... pretty much since its still in a beta state I believe.

When I played it I had loads of problems, things like that I couldnt get in hospitals since someone else broke the glass and on my screen it was still intact... and I coulndt break it nor get inside. Stuff like that.