Sign in to follow this  
BitchPlease

And why was I banned?

You mean to tell me you're surprised?

We as an admin team have received NUMEROUS complaints against you from a variety of people, after being lenient with you many times and you not changing your ways, we have decided to take this action against you.

This isn't a choice made solely by me, it's been discussed many times before amongst us and even the owners and high admins have finally had enough.

I told u this once u know, any freekilling, rulebreaking, gunplanting and whatnot was gonna permban you, even tought i didnt do anything about it, meaning i gave u many chances for that matter. sorry cant help u this time.

I personally don't think I did anything to deserve a perm ban. I do understand that you would ban me though, I know I have been playing outside your liking and rules. But to be honest I just dont respect you after how I was treated.

Just because I may not have played like you wanted me to I dont think a perm ban is fair. Making jokes and not give any warning shots is not that harsh to me. I liked to play on your server, and I gotta be honest, I wouldnt at any point change my way to play just because you dont like it.

Tom <3