Sign in to follow this  
Scrobbesbyrig

Total War Co-Op or Multiplayer List

So I decided to make a thread for theTotal War Series, Which I think should be appreciated a little more.

I decided to do this idea, after the fact that a few people have a few of the Total War games, and wish for these people to pat off the dust from this lovely series once again, to duke it out, or assist each other, all in the name of good sport, or decietful trolling.

So, Write your name down if you wish to do either a Co-Op campaign, or a Multiplayer Game, and write the Total War games you have.

Co-Op List:

Keiji Motori - Shogun 2, Napoleon, Empire, Medieval 2/Kingdoms,

John - Rome Total War, expansions too. Medieval 2/kingdoms - Napoleon & Empire

Daffy - Every Total War game.....

Physics Phoenix - Napoleon & Empire

Multiplayer List:

Keiji Motori - Shogun 2, Napoleon, Empire, Medieval 2/Kingdoms, C&C4 (shit fucking game)

John - Rome Total War, expansions too. Medieval 2/kingdoms - Napoleon & Empire

Venga Tenga Penga Lenga - Rome Total War Vanilla,

Daffy - Every Total War game...

Nutcracker - Medieval 2 Total War.

Physics Phoenix - Napoleon & Empire

I might also decide to do events, if enough people pick the multiplayer, these would probably range around 4vs4 Siege battles, Free-for-alls (limited to some titles), Team Deathmatchs. Or, if i gather money together, might do an entire competition, with a 1st,2nd,3rd placed games! But that's only if I get a better paying job!

Edited by Guest

We need to decide who's the best for each game.

I'd just like to say I'd smash anyone at naval battles on Empire and Napoleon hands down.

Just ask Keiji

right, boy?

That's why we're going to have events daffy, to decide who's best at what game, we can say we're good at that game, when we beat the crap out of everyone else!