Sign in to follow this  
Aaradabadoo

Xbox One or PS4?

There are other popular exclusives to Xbox One such as Gears of War, Minecraft for Arcade, Halo like you mention. Xbox One looks better than pretty much 90% of computer cases you find these days, on the exception of my pc which is Alienware x51 which looks fucking beast! :D

Alienware is overpriced as fuck. And who cares for any of those 3 titles? Halo and GoW will just be the same again. And MC has a superior PC version. Xbox One looks like a VHS to me. and opposed to a case which you literally look at maybe once per use, you have that VHS staring at you the whole time.

I would go for the PS4, buying the xbox one is like buying a bad Desktop that seems to look nice.

Im going to disagree, if you think the Xbox one looks nice you are medicaly blond. It resembles a 90s VCR player. Just build your own pc and have double the specs and the same games minus Xbox fanboys precious halo, which I might add has been shit since halo 2 maybe halo. Give it a rest

Just got member, calls me medicaly blond.

Great start.

Ps4! Altho you Aldo have to pay for it to play online.

But some gamecreators who are Xbox only have made the step to ps3, as they were concerned About the Xbox one.

Xbox coöperatives with Microsoft, and Microsoft is going to bring out apps for the Xbox, and make it indeed a more desktop.

What i always do is, I wait a half year, then compare them Again, and then make my choice. And I had Xbox 360 and ps3 and the best thing I föund About the Xbox is that it allowes you to copy your game.

Which if your game is broken At startup, you can start it up with the stored one on the Xbox.

Eventually I bought ps3 as I am a huge online gamer.

I just find it really annoying when game devs' decide to make their game for a single platform. Like the Halo series or the uncharted series. I feel really bad now because with the demise of microsoft's console sales, the likelyhood of halo devs making enough money to keep making a nice story line have been shot down. :c

Sad face 4ever.

Xbox One is considered a "monitoring device" in some countries because it has a mandatory kinect camera that constantly monitors the number of people in the room. Also there is a mandatory 24-hour check-in that requires online connection. Way to go, Microsoft. You fucked up a perfectly good piece of machinery.

Xbox One is considered a "monitoring device" in some countries because it has a mandatory kinect camera that constantly monitors the number of people in the room. Also there is a mandatory 24-hour check-in that requires online connection. Way to go, Microsoft. You fucked up a perfectly good piece of machinery.

Hmmm, maybe Microsoft are planning someth-

Not if your a online gamer, ps4 won. Free online was the best thing ever happend. But thats my opinion as I have played them Both. I had a Xbox 360 for 3 years. Then decided to go ps3 as they Aldo had cod, and FIFA. Halo is a game I have played once, and that im never playing Again. Altho got to say, I Miss gears if war...

Ps it is

Not if your a online gamer, ps3 won. Free online was the best thing ever happend. But thats my opinion as I have played them Both. I had a Xbox 360 for 3 years. Then decided to go ps3 as they Aldo had cod, and FIFA. Halo is a game I have played once, and that im never playing Again. Altho got to say, I Miss gears if war...

Ps it is

mintlou, Xbox 360 smashed the PS3 lol.

Do not get me wrong I am neither a PS3 Fanboy nor Xbox 360. I do not game on consoles often.

Although facts are facts, the fact that Xbox 360 needed a monthly payment for Online Usage made Xbox so much worse then PS3. Other then that some really good titles came out that "smashed" 360 away. The one that pops up the first is Little Big Planet.

Overall the games the specs the looks, PS3 all the way.

Then again everyone has their own taste in games and looks. So I guess you could say that over the Xbox aswell if you are into that. However as I stated above the monthly payment for Online usage sucked ass. And I only play Online games.