Sign in to follow this  
Aaradabadoo

Xbox One or PS4?

Xbox one < all other consoles ever

It's seriously so utter shit:

- Have to install games ( AKA like a CD on a PC )

- Can't lend to friends or play 2nd handed because you can only download it once. you have to pay a fee to play it elsewhere ( even a second LIVE account so families with kids are fucked if they have multiple accounts )

- 499 Dollars for this shit, PS4 is 399

- tv tv tv tv tv, dogs dogs, sports sports sports sports, "xbox one will be the next water cooler"

- ALWAYS online, has to connect to internet every 24 hours

- Impossible to shut off since BUILT IN Kinect always listens to you

- in x years when they shut down xbox one servers, what happens to your always online stuff if there are no servers?

- They revive killer instinct and it's not made by Rare. It will be F2P but you GET ONE CHARACTER. YOU HAVE TO BUY THE REST. What is this bullshit.

- Focuses more on tv than games and that's not what a console is about

tldr; If you get the xbox one, you are retarded.

PS4 looks good as a system, but lacks in interesting games for me. Not getting it. It also barely has exlusives. Exclusives make a console more interesting because elsewise I just buy Wii U and get all games for that.

WiiU: Getting this, a lot of promising games coming for it, together with the 3DS. The only downside is that most games will only release in 2014 so I probably won't be getting one soon. Will get some games for 3DS soon though.

All I need are two friends, a couple of cold ones, CS:S and Vengas snapchats.

It's a genuine no brainer though, unless you live under a rock you'd have picked up on the bullshit that the xbox one is trying to pull.

I would go for the PS4, buying the xbox one is like buying a bad Desktop that seems to look nice.

As for WiiU, I like the fact that its a completely different playstyle and such. However it is this kind of playstyle that is not for everyone. I personally hate the Wii, the games it gets are alright. Although both the way everything looks and the controls are just not my thing. Only reason I would ever play on the Wii would be for Monster Hunter 3, that game is flippin awesome.

And you are right about the Console exclusives although sometimes I wish they could be all friends and play along.

Besides most PC gamers only play certain console games: Racing Games, RPG Games and stuff like GTA. Most other games are played on the PC.

I've played Xbox for 6 years gathering 80,000 gamerscore and I like to think I am a achievement hunter and I used to enjoy the console but to be honest I'll definitely be spending less money on the new PlayStation as it's all round better. Xbox One was very disappointing ;-;

I would go for the PS4, buying the xbox one is like buying a bad Desktop that seems to look nice.

Im going to disagree, if you think the Xbox one looks nice you are medicaly blond. It resembles a 90s VCR player. Just build your own pc and have double the specs and the same games minus Xbox fanboys precious halo, which I might add has been shit since halo 2 maybe halo. Give it a rest