Sign in to follow this  
Jonty

Outbreak Mix Teams?

lol this thread just got a bit keen and try hard

Sat there watching that penguin waddle all the way across the scream anxiously waiting to see if the gif would loop or he would fade out one side and back in the other

I lost my shit when he turned around

Personally I'm shit at Counter Strike so, when I mix people start to cry a little bit and get a tad bit upset because I go negative EVERY game. It's really fun when I'm playing with people that truly don't give two shits but otherwise it's just annoying.

Hey OB Community

Some of you might have already seen me on the jailbreak server or surfing arround occasionally and I'd like to state out that I've been having lots of fun here lately.

Few days ago Jonty invited me into the mixing games and we've been playing ever since. It's been hard and I think we've only won 1 game so far but it's been great fun playing and meeting a lot of you guys.

I'm outside this community and ofcourse I don't want to get my nose into ob's business but I understand the fact that these games can get serious and can make people into douch'. Ofcourse this is not the purpose. What i'm saying is that OB's main server remains the jailbreak and 90% of the time both the assault & surf server are empty sitting there. Therefore I'd like to ask if maybe we could use one of the servers for our fun and actually use it, instead of letting in sit there empty costing money nobody wants to pay. We could use the server either for mixing or for just having some fun, practicing, discussing tactics, etc.

Anyway that's just my opinion

I'm glad to see a lot of people willing to join our lil team of mixing even though we're mainly getting pwnd by freaky germans :D