Sign in to follow this  
Frostie

Frostie's Application (DECLINED)

Frostie isn't the cunt he seems to be in this post. I don't know why he's acting arrogant I would guess it's because he got his member removed and is a bit frustrated because of that. Either way losing member isn't a big deal.

Frostie you should probably try to be a bit more active on the forums and the server then you normally are and then re-apply in a month. And pls staph the arrogant behavior it's not you! Where's my humble "Wanna be black" Frostie? HUH!

Don't put him on trial now. - Wait for his activity to climb - He's not a cunt... He's just sad...

Frostie isn't the cunt he seems to be in this post. I don't know why he's acting arrogant I would guess it's because he got his member removed and is a bit frustrated because of that. Either way losing member isn't a big deal.

Frostie you should probably try to be a bit more active on the forums and the server then you normally are and then re-apply in a month. And pls staph the arrogant behavior it's not you! Where's my humble "Wanna be black" Frostie? HUH!

Don't put him on trial now. - Wait for his activity to climb - He's not a cunt... He's just sad...

Second this. He's a good guy, if I remember. But he needs to tune it down

I would like to appologize for my dick behaviour, Last night I had an argument with my exgirlfriend and then my parents coming onto ob to find I had lost membershp irritated me a little more and finally a text from my brother saying stuff that i'd rather not repeat made me explode I then headed to forums to re apply butproceded to be a dick in the process. Very sorry guys! Don't accept me this time as the upcoming weeks I will not be able to be active enough.

Thanks.

-Jordan.

I'm going to have to decline you for now Frostie, you were kicked out the group for being non-existant on the forums and rarely seen on the server, if you improve I'll be more than happy to give you a trial, as for the business with people saying you were sounding like a dick, I didn't see it at all, you're still a lovely guy in my eyes, better luck next time!