Sign in to follow this  
Jamie

DayZ Breaking Point

Yes I know, we have a thread or two for DayZ. But as far as I'm concerned breaking point is a completely new game.

Breaking point is a mod for DayZ with a hell of a lot new added stuff in it. You need a separate launcher for it. You can find new info of current features and future updates aswell as download link here: http://www.thezombieinfection.com/index ... ing-point/

You must have Arma 2 and Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead installed (steam versions are fine).

You must have the latest beta patch installed as well as the latest DayZ patch. Make sure you have a launcher such as DayZ commander. This will allow you to easily download and install the latest files, it's a no brainer.

Make sure you install the .net framework off the site above before downloading the launcher.

But the most important thing is... THERE ARE NO HACKERS. They have a zero tolerance for anyone with previous bans.

Someone hit me up on steam so we can play?

i do have Dayz,

Actually i have arma 2 with the expansions, but when ik start dayz mod ( steam DL)

turns me evertytime i play into a bird.

So the SteamDL thinks i dont have arma :(

thats the reason i wont play it anymore, but if you can help a little out, i will be starting to play again!

So does anyone wanna play this with me sometime?

So I got Combined Ops now, do I get a specific launcher/like breaking point all that stuff?

Can someone help me? :/ Never played and would love to play with someone.