Sign in to follow this  
Vodka

Another abusive admin...

Hey. So mike oxlong banned me for no reason at all. Earlier I've got kicked just to get some stupid message like 4-5 times. No idea whats wrong with that guy, but he's prolly just can't handle arguments and uses his admin power like he just did.

P.S. About the rules, player can't respect an admin if he doesn't do the same.

2048x1152.resizedimage

Edit: Wasn't a ban... (my bad) but still he abuses like a mother fu-

Edited by Guest

It's Thomas. Well I have to say, this is a random thread, no proof etc. the reason is "ABUSIVE MO FUKA"

Fluxy is a wirness

1. Do not post in this thread if you aren't an admin and are not connected with the incident please.

2. I must be impartial here and I did not agree with the kicks

3. I think that there was some deliberate things going to antagonise both parties

4. I think we should all kiss and make up.

Ok firstly it wasn't a ban it was a kick.

Secondly, the reason i gave you that rather long kick message with it started with rule 12. - listen to outbreak admins at all times, previously i kicked you for camping that i seen about 3-4 times + waiting at the the top bit of spawn on buck wild on the ledge for about 15-20 seconds. when i questioned you about camping you insisted on being a little gob shite and believing yourself about non camping, then now were here.

previously i kicked you for camping that i seen about 3-4 times + waiting at the the top bit of spawn on buck wild on the ledge for about 15-20 seconds. when i questioned you about camping you insisted on being a little gob shite and believing yourself about non camping, then now were here.

Thats a nice lie.. You prolly never seen a camper who sits in one spot for 15-20 seconds. All I did, was teleporting every 5 seconds and killing an easy target like you, but this looked like camping to you.

no proof etc.

As I said there was no need to camp to kill you.

True, this 5th or 6th kick looked like a ban. And still, it was stupid.

Pfff just stop this.

Seriously, what doyou want to reach?

PS: bans are perm bans atm, since sourcemod doesn't have a database which works it can't make out whether it's a 1hour ban or a perm ban.

So you made complaint because you were kicked for spawn camping.

Right.

I trust our mods to make the right decision and if Thomas thinks you were spawn camping enough to warrant a kick, then you were. Please don't do it again.