Sign in to follow this  
Fluxy

LOLYOU

This made my prepubuscent penis become hard.

When JohnDoe is becoming child DoomBlade. JohnDoe...what happened to your innocence? The innocence of youthful immaturity? xD

On the other hand...Muffins :D?

I'm always so innocent =3 Except with you ;D

I don't get why he doesn't get any recoil on his shots. It's impossible for me when I try to shoot ppl with an awp. I aim straight on them but recoil makes it miss 4/5 shots. Some shots are pure luck but his deagle shots are nice. But for using an awp well he loses all respect.

Nut, one way to tell if someone is scripting is to listen to the sound when they hit the floor.

Typically, a perfect jump is when only one of your feet hits the floor. The sound you make when both feet hit is different.

It's near impossible to bhop 5 times in succession without at least one of the jumps being an imperfect one. (i.e. both feet hitting the ground).

If someone is scripting, they'll always hit with one foot on the ground. Just listen to da soundz!

Phoon is LAN proven.

Lolyou plays ESEA and Organner isn't ESEA proof anymore, so unless he's hired some private coder then he's not cheating.

A person who I think is definetely cheating is WaxHax92, but he makes good edits so I can accept that fact. He also makes edits for LOLYOU + Chauklet (LOLYOU's like wingman or something)

I managed to get a few clips of my own from mixing + playing league, i'm not doing anything serious on my Youtube yet because I'm working on a big project atm, but incase any of you wanted to see (use forums to advertise) :

Organner is still ESEA secure afaik? Check the website - My "friend" Mathijis also uses it and claims he's never been caught. Whether he stills plays ESEA is another matter though.

Ahhh, i see Bigtoe. Just.. this guy has insane recoil control, it's easy to see why the comment section is like a warzone on most of his vids. I'm really surprised he's not in a super serial comp team, unless i'm just misinformed.

Fluxy, multi hack tool, one of the best. Undetectable by VAC etc. It'll probably be updated for ESEA soon enough. Haxxx!

Ahhh, i see Bigtoe. Just.. this guy has insane recoil control, it's easy to see why the comment section is like a warzone on most of his vids. I'm really surprised he's not in a super serial comp team, unless i'm just misinformed.

Fluxy, multi hack tool, one of the best. Undetectable by VAC etc. It'll probably be updated for ESEA soon enough. Haxxx!

There was a bunch of comments saying the same thing about a team in the comments, he replied with the fact that 'He's not a good team player, he's a good aimer but his gamesense is bad and teamworking is bad, he just likes to shoot people'.