Sign in to follow this  
UnSeen

League of Legends

do you ever get the feel that you are doing awesome, but other people are fucking it up for you?

Always. lol. It is how LoL works.

Team based games are usually like that. You could be the greatest player in the world but if the rest of your team are a bunch of monkeys sitting there typing letters until they write Shakespear for a banana you're going to lose. You usually have to take command of the situation, tell them what needs to be done, who to focus, buying wards, what to take, armor or magic resist. You should consider playing later in the night, all the kids are asleep and only the older players are up so you have a better chance of winning.

I lose 70% more games in the week between 3pm and 9pm & the weekens than if I compare it to the moments when I play outside those hours....

I start to dislike children under the age of 16 - 18 in virtual games...

Most of them are morons, whiners, trollers, bitches, little dipshits,...

I start to dislike children under the age of 16 - 18 in virtual games...

*cries as he feels Proxima's glare upon him, being that he is 15*

Jk. I know ya love me prox, hue.

Anyhow, leaving out how shit everyone else is in LoL, about my tourney. Simply because I am the organiser and I like my perks, I'm going to be one captain. Another will be Gaz if that's okay with you Gaz. :p

I will need 2 more, looking at the possibilities of Gumzter maybe. :o

Probably best that I get put in the support rule and then muted throughout the tourney so no one will be flamed to hell. Giving me captain will just make me go apeshit.

hehe it'd spicen things up a bit x) Though I won't force you if you don't want it, we'll see how it goes. It will be a few weeks yet but we'll see.