Sign in to follow this  
Caiman_123

Camel Barbarian/caiman_123z's Member Application - (DECLINED

Player Name: Camel Barbarian/caiman123z <-- (Steam name)

Date of Birth: 23/3/1998

Country/Location: Hull, England

Games Played: cod-black ops 1 and 2, css, garrys mod, borderlands 1 and 2, MW3, Dota 2, TF2, Arma 2 combined operations, Arma 3 Alpha

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? around about 1 and a half years now, maybe even 2!

What server do you frequent on more, Jailbreak or Surf? Or do you play them both equally as much? definitely jailbreak, mainly because i am not professional at surfing.

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?: I am a nice friendly guy who commands a lot in jailbreak and i have been playing jailbreak for a very long time now, so i think its safe to say i am pretty experienced.

Tell us a little something about yourself: i am a nice friendly guy who loves pc gaming and maybe a little console gaming. it was just my birthday this Saturday and i have been dieing to put this member app through :) .

If there is anything i can add to my application let me know

Thanks a lot Outbreak!!

I know who you are and I used to see you on a lot but you have not been on in a while, unless I have missed you.

And anyway Happy Birthday!

Thanks dude ! and yeh ive been on holiday for 2 weeks :D

A couple of things.

1. Our servers opened in February LAST year, so 2 years is a solid GG, a year and half as well is way over. I started seeing you in around about October, max. Then you made an app got declined and literally haven't see you once since then.

From my memory your mic was worse than my spelling and you couldn't command a guide dog to cross the street with you.

Good luck anyway,

A couple of things.

1. Our servers opened in February LAST year, so 2 years is a solid GG, a year and half as well is way over. I started seeing you in around about October, max. Then you made an app got declined and literally haven't see you once since then.

From my memory your mic was worse than my spelling and you couldn't command a guide dog to cross the street with you.

Good luck anyway,

fair enough, i dont record exactly when i first start going on a server, i have a new mic, and my last member application was when i was 14 so...

Seems like many of you are being unreasonably harsh.

Caiman has been around for a while, even used TS at some point. Applied before, declined due to being underage. If you check his app before you'll see he was happy to wait till his Bday.

CT skills don't make members.

+1 from me, been around a long time and i know you've been waiting to apply. In my eyes you'd be a dedicated member and i know you're a friendly young chap. Good luck!

If you get declined, work on forum activity.