Sign in to follow this  
M1nt-l0u

Anyone want to play Age Of Empires 1 or 2

Bought AoE 2 HD remake, gotta say, bit disappointed :/ charging 13 quid for it is ridiculous, they have tarted up the water textures, the fire effects looks WORSE and so the farms, the only thing that I really like is that A) the raised max pop cap to 500 which is awesome, max default used to be 200 and B) you can now select loads of units at a time when there was a cap on how many you could select last time. At its heart its still the god of all RTS games though, same old same old

does aoe1 still even work on ur systems?

what are u guys running like xp?

as much as im sounding like a DH right now, i'd love to join u guys, i used to play all the time and still have fond memories..

although it'd be EVEN better if it were AOM but s'all good.

My favourite thing about it was that it was released fully working through torrents way before it was even out, I plugged it into my HDTV and noticed a huge difference from when I tried it with the old one, its disappointing that its not really 'HD' but rather 'higher resolution for HD'

My favourite thing about it was that it was released fully working through torrents way before it was even out, I plugged it into my HDTV and noticed a huge difference from when I tried it with the old one, its disappointing that its not really 'HD' but rather 'higher resolution for HD'

Does that mean you want to play?