Sign in to follow this  
Huntley

Error sign problem.

So i've been having this problem since i came back to OB (2 days ago)

(Note i have GMOD installed but not TF2 thought that shouldnt make a difference)

On hat's im getting error logo's over people's heads and it's becoming really annoying even after relog, anyone know how to fix this?

Download the RAR below it contains all hats within it.

Add it in:

C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\STEAMNAME\counter-strike source\cstrike

Then obvious merge this models folder with that models folder

Thanks it worked.

I can take that off my list of CS:S Graphical niggles.

A little while ago I downloaded an AWP skin, it worked fine for me but if anybody else was using an awp it would show up bight black and purple squares even in the dark...got over it and started using it to my advantage to snipe people running around with awps in the dark. So yeah, graphical errors can be useful

A little while ago I downloaded an AWP skin, it worked fine for me but if anybody else was using an awp it would show up bight black and purple squares even in the dark...got over it and started using it to my advantage to snipe people running around with awps in the dark. So yeah, graphical errors can be useful

Isn't that kind of cheating? :P

this let me see if people were in vents (There'd be a error sign over there head) so yeah pretty useful but too annoying to justify it.

Huntley: thank you! This has happened to me ever since I got a new computer. :P

<---- Uploaded the files and solved the problem. Does not get any credit only another player with the same problem got a thanks.