Sign in to follow this  
Fluxy

A sandwhich so good it had to be shared

Yeah, but even if JohnDoe had put pictures and the same explination then people would of been like:

'Stap with the spam JohnVodoe!'

'No-one cares, stop spamming!' ect.

Anyway that sandwich looks tasty, looks like something I would make.

Maybe its because I actually contribute to this community and don't piss off everybody on the forums. Therefore when I do make a thread that could be seen as pointless people don't really mind...I also put a lot of effort into the thread, pictures and most of the all the sandwich its self. I genuinely wanted to share this light night treat that I had constructed with so much love with a bunch of people on the internet who I get on with. Spam wasn't in my mind when I posted the thread.

Maybe its because I actually contribute to this community and don't piss off everybody on the forums. Therefore when I do make a thread that could be seen as pointless people don't really mind...I also put a lot of effort into the thread, pictures and most of the all the sandwich its self. I genuinely wanted to share this light night treat that I had constructed with so much love with a bunch of people on the internet who I get on with. Spam wasn't in my mind when I posted the thread.

I wouldn't call my threads spam, you all do the same, even the admins complaining saying "omgz dude thet cool" so please, stop acting like yo're all better than me. "I also put a lot of effort into the thread" terrible excuse <3

Dude, I see one actual "spam" it was the third one, the rest is actually some stuff like dayz and arma playerlist (group), me asking for help in surf, a picture I shared, just lke that one... It's the same as every single post on the forum

I've made like one thread ever, you make a thread for anything that comes into your mind.

^ I have made around 10 threads in over a year of which one or two were actual spam threads. There are many others besides you Vodo but you just stand out.

Communities work on a respect basis, Fluxy has a lot of respect around here, which means he is both influential and popular. So when he makes a thread everyone is like "Oooh cool. *Suck dick".

John, who hasn't been around for as long and also hasn't yet gained such respect is automatically frowned upon, not him personally, but people like Vodo and such. So when they make an identical thread, people who are in the middle, trial people or new members, 'defend' the group that fluxy is in and subconsciously spray the hate on it, hoping that the fluxy group will agree, which silently applauds their hatred efforts. Then they have a little more respect and climb the ladder of becoming popular, then they get moderator, allowing them to have more power over the pointless threads as 'they are mod, so they can do that'. Then they do the same with the fresh members, get'um popular. That is the popularity food chain.

I like fluxy and JohnDoe... I've simply said it how it is in communities.

*pushes shades back on just like slim from Of mice and men