Sign in to follow this  
Huntley

Modding

Not too sure about this thread but lets go.

So for those who don't know (Which is pretty much all of you) I'm a huge GTA SA Modder and mod author.

I make enb's and such and work on a few textures;

For example, here's my latest work:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2ENIkSfVNQ

I'm just wondering what type of Modding you all do if any, on CS:S i have a few gun texture's on some of the older looking guns but nothing more.

So what modding do you do?

Built my own PC, got a GTX 680 in there, 3770K cpu, some other fancy stuff. I'm lucky I work enough to earn it.

We have a "Battlestations" thread somewhere, post all yo' PC shit there. :)

Also, if you're interested, we're always looking for decent map makers.

I made some guntextures before, however, I can't really call it modding since the only thing you have to do is create some textures, make them fit (which is mostly the hardest part), add some sounds for every movement, reload,shot, weapon draw,etc.. And add all of those things to the little script, but changing a (gun)texture is hardly what I would call modding.

Do you have by any chance knowledge about modding scripts. For example configuring a script for a special mod in CS:S, e.g. The Zombie Mod, the Warcraft Source mod, etc? That's where my interest goes to, I've been learning (by tutorials on internet) how to mod, but I keep having issues.

Prox, I can try to put you in contact with the owner of a WoWmod server that I admin'd for a bit if you like?

He's created the entire mod from the ground up, including coding his own spells and races, loot drops, boss modes, everything.

He knows pretty much everything about scripting and I'm sure he wouldn't minding answering a question or two C:

Prox, I can put you in contact with the owner of a WoWmod server that I was head admin on.

He's created the entire mod from the ground up, including coding his own spells and races, loot drops, boss modes, everything.

He knows pretty much everything about scripting and I'm sure he wouldn't minding answering a question or two.

What WoWmod server? Tell mer everything, what game?