Sign in to follow this  
Physics Phoenix

Ct Reluctance

Anyone else finding the problem of no one wanting to be CT? I find it quite annoying when we waste 5-10 minutes arguing about who should go on CT, and even then we end up with an inexperienced commander (me included) being countlessly slaughtered or a round with no rebelling out of sympathy. I think you will all agree this is not a challenge or fun.

There are two problems:

One is that people do go ct. They just happen to be ct whores with no microphone and no experience. They also seem to be utterly incapable of learning.

The other is all the potentially good cts who never go ct never learn. Honestly, a lot of good CTing is based solely on authority. Tell em' to shut up and follow you confidently enough and they do.

Yah, happens a lot when there isn't a mod/admin on. If nobody goes CT it ends up with a crap commander and 3 other people with no microphones, so I sometimes have to go ct and I'm still learning, note, i've been playing for a few months and I'm still bad at commanding ;_;

What John said. Late at night, this can be a real problem. However, I don't see a suggestion or question in this thread. :P

Any ideas how to fix it? I've none.

Perhaps "member or + have to go ct if nobody is going (it delays the rounds..)"

Is it really that big of a problem?

» No

I see it sometimes but after a minute somebody joins CT, then another one, another one, another one, keeps going on untill the point that an admin needs to switch them over because there are 8 ct's out of the sudden..