Sign in to follow this  
No Good

New Speakers Suggestions

I were just wondering if anyone has any sick speakers to suggest for me to buy !

Would be a + if I can connect them to my computer.

For PC-speakers I'm currently using http://reviews.logitech.com/7061/224/logitech-z-5500-digital-5-1-speaker-system-reviews/reviews.htm

And Im thinking of buying 2x http://www.hifi-tower.co.uk/Skytec-1000W-DJ-PA-Blue-LED-Dual-15-Passive-Speaker_i2317.htm

If you have any other suggestions please do reply !

To be honet I prefer a headset over speakers.

The reasons are that it has much better quality most of the time (I know.. there are those things with superb quality, blablabla not to mention very high prices,etc..)

Also, with a headset you don't bother others in house with your music/sound whatever it is you do with it ^^"

But I guess that if you really search a good speaker that some of the other OB members can come up with good suggestions.

mint those are awesome! but yea look at the price :O

They are the same price as the ones he's currently looking at....

However you cannot simply plug them into a PC, as they are studio speakers. You didn't think it was that easy did you?

Well, you then have to have a good sound card fitted and an audio controller to control volumes of these puppies. That is an extra 120 squid for the controller and 50 for the sound card.

But when you get all that sorted, you will hear things in music that have never been heard before, assuming you have high bitrate musics.

If you watch videos online of people doing musicy shit. They have those.

Reasons I don't like headset:

1. If it's in-ears, I get massive headache. If it's "muffies" as I call them, the fat ones that go over your ears, my ears get hurt. So I have to take them off.

2. I can't control my talking volume since I don't hear my own voice (I often play with music).

So yea, no headset here ! x3

Reasons I don't like headset:

If it's "muffies" as I call them, the fat ones that go over your ears, my ears get hurt. So I have to take them off.

It took me along time to get used to that but i kept at it because of the better quality.