Sign in to follow this  
Dakkrothy

Ban Dakkroth

Also I have no clue why I'm banned, I can't check that demo either. Anyway I'm not gonna write a ban appeal or whatsoever, cause I cba. Thanks for playing on the server :)

Go away, litteraly have no time for people who played the server normally and then just decide to freekill. Whats worse is you know exactly why you have been banned and your playing stupid to wind us up.

One more time ill go through it

You.changed.your.name.and.mass.freekilled.you.got.permed.

now, back under the carpet with you

Also I have no clue why I'm banned, I can't check that demo either. Anyway I'm not gonna write a ban appeal or whatsoever, cause I cba. Thanks for playing on the server :)

Go away, litteraly have no time for people who played the server normally and then just decide to freekill. Whats worse is you know exactly why you have been banned and your playing stupid to wind us up.

One more time ill go through it

You.changed.your.name.and.mass.freekilled.you.got.permed.

now, back under the carpet with you

No.fucking.idea.what.you're.talking.about.

I'll get under my carpet as soon as I want to. But that ban is bullshit. Why would I apparently shoot into a stack and freekill ? Ive got banned for freekilling for 1 time, and I like playing on the server a lot. Why would I freekill again if I know I will get banned :?:

I do wonder what the evidence for Dakkrothy his ban is, did Biggles see it himself or is 7ups word taken as fact in this instance?

Probably, but I'll deal with it. I'll just look for a new JB server. Sorry for leaving.

I do wonder what the evidence for Dakkrothy his ban is, did Biggles see it himself or is 7ups word taken as fact in this instance?

Probably, but I'll deal with it. I'll just look for a new JB server. Sorry for leaving.

Are you confessing that Biggiles probably saw you freekill whole stacks?

Are you confessing that Biggiles probably saw you freekill whole stacks?

No I'm confessing you're saying I marked as a bold text.

is 7ups word taken as fact in this instance?
Edited by Guest

I was there, the ban was not on 7ups demo, me and Biggles were CT on the Mars map, the whole stack of terrorists were at the bottom of cell stairs, a ct called Venruki kills the entire stack and then leaves quickly, Biggles permed him via sourcebans, the guy who freekilled as the same Steam ID as you, therefore...it was you who freekilled...changing your name dosent make you safe.

http://5.9.155.179/bans/index.php?p=ban ... 467&Submit

the evidence is literally right there

Refusing to explain this for a 5th time. If you still don't understand then I don't know what else to do

Edited by Guest

I was there, the ban was not on 7ups demo, me and Biggles were CT on the Mars map, the whole stack of terrorists were at the bottom of cell stairs, a ct called Venruki kills the entire stack and then leaves quickly, Biggles permed him via sourcebans, the guy who freekilled as the same Steam ID as you, therefore...it was you who freekilled...changing your name dosent make you safe.

http://5.9.155.179/bans/index.php?p=ban ... 467&Submit

the evidence is literally right there

I haven't played CSS at all for the past 3 days, unless someone else played on my account which I have no clue off. but whatever you want. I'd like to play on the server again, but I have no clue what to say in a unban appeal as I don't know what happend or what I have done during those 3 days I was off for tests on school. Cya :*

Edited by Guest

I was there, the ban was not on 7ups demo, me and Biggles were CT on the Mars map

Good because 7ups demo isn't working, was wondering if he was banned based on a not working demo. Glad you cleared that up for me.

He is reaching the stupidness level of Babbymonkey by pretending he doesn't know how changing names doesn't help. And if someone else actually played using your steamID, then you have shitty security on who can access your computer. Or perhaps you were stupid enough to fill in your Steam password on a random site.

He is reaching the stupidness level of Babbymonkey by pretending he doesn't know how changing names doesn't help. And if someone else actually played using your steamID, then you have shitty security on who can access your computer. Or perhaps you were stupid enough to fill in your Steam password on a random site.

Go home. You're drunk.

Retard of the month goes to this guy, I banned a freekiller for waiting until T's were all nicely stacked up before spraying them down and it just turned out to be his steam ID... so yeah..gg

At this rate you're heading towards a forum and IP ban from the server, Locking this because its not in the correct format.