Sign in to follow this  
Daemonic74

For the newer members!

Hello im Daemonic im a 14yr old boy who has been playing OB for nearly a year untill recently when an event took place that im dissapointed at, but not going to refer back to! Anyway I'm a boy (No shit) who lives in north durham, I dont Play CS:S alot anymore, infact i cant play OB till i get my new computer for varios stressful reason's including me wanting to throttle bill gates! I am known to be 'slightly' annoying (understatement XD) but I'm still quite peaceful and non-competetant BUT very fun to play with!

Hope I can get to know the new member's of OB, and I hope the old members can forgive me!

Daemonic74

(Post Apocalyptic Penguin)

attentionseekerattentionseekerattentionseekerattentionseekerattentionseekerattentionseekerattentionseekerattentionseekerattentionseekerattentionseekerattentionseekerattentionseekerattentionseekerattentionseekerattentionseekerattentionseekerattentionseekerattentionseekerattentionseekerattentionseekerattentionseekerattentionseekerattentionseekerattentionseekerattentionseekerattentionseekerattentionseekerattentionseekerattentionseekerattentionseekerattentionseekerattentionseekerattentionseekerattentionseekerattentionseekerattentionseekerattentionseekerattentionseekerattentionseekerattentionseekerattentionseekerattentionseekerattentionseekerattentionseekerattentionseekerattentionseekerattentionseekerattentionseekerattentionseekerattentionseekerattentionseekerattentionseekerattentionseekerattentionseekerattentionseekerattentionseekerattentionseekerattentionseekerattentionseekerattentionseekerattentionseekerattentionseekerattentionseekerattentionseekerattentionseekerattentionseekerattentionseekerattentionseeker

This post is bugged for me:/ anyway Daemonic i can only describe u as: A GUY WHO NEEDS TO FUCK OFF

Yeah... landshark bugged it! anyway stiqqy your a person who im so confused at, I can bearly remember you form surf, on one occasion and you seemed alright

we had a laugh, you me and chump then i cant remember seeing you again...

So whats youor personal problem against me!

Hello im Daemonic im a 14yr old boy who has been playing OB for nearly a year untill recently when an event took place that im dissapointed at, but not going to refer back to! Anyway I'm a boy (No shit) who lives in north durham, I dont Play CS:S alot anymore, infact i cant play OB till i get my new computer for varios stressful reason's including me wanting to throttle bill gates! I am known to be 'slightly' annoying (understatement XD) but I'm still quite peaceful and non-competetant BUT very fun to play with!

Hope I can get to know the new member's of OB, and I hope the old members can forgive me!

Daemonic74

(Post Apocalyptic Penguin)

You are so full of shit it's unreal.

I thought you were going to do something better with your life and join RIOT.

Did that not work out for you? I'm sure Outbreak isn't any ones "PLAN B".

Take a hint, a lot of people dislike you and do not want you here. Leave.

You are creating problems by the minute. Your presence is not required and never was.

If any other member/administrator sees my post as unnecessary, feel free to have me remove it.

Hi I really like what you've done with the formatting. Hi I really like what you've done with the formatting. Hi I really like what you've done with the formatting. Hi I really like what you've done with the formatting. Hi I really like what you've done with the formatting. Hi I really like what you've done with the formatting. Hi I really like what you've done with the formatting. Hi I really like what you've done with the formatting. Hi I really like what you've done with the formatting. Hi I really like what you've done with the formatting. Hi I really like what you've done with the formatting. Hi I really like what you've done with the formatting. Hi I really like what you've done with the formatting. Hi I really like what you've done with the formatting. Hi I really like what you've done with the formatting. Hi I really like what you've done with the formatting. Hi I really like what you've done with the formatting. Hi I really like what you've done with the formatting. Hi I really like what you've done with the formatting. Hi I really like what you've done with the formatting. Hi I really like what you've done with the formatting. Hi I really like what you've done with the formatting. Hi I really like what you've done with the formatting. Hi I really like what you've done with the formatting. Hi I really like what you've done with the formatting. Hi I really like what you've done with the formatting. Hi I really like what you've done with the formatting. Hi I really like what you've done with the formatting. Hi I really like what you've done with the formatting. Hi I really like what you've done with the formatting. Hi I really like what you've done with the formatting. Hi I really like what you've done with the formatting. Hi I really like what you've done with the formatting. Hi I really like what you've done with the formatting. Hi I really like what you've done with the formatting. Hi I really like what you've done with the formatting. Hi I really like what you've done with the formatting. Hi I really like what you've done with the formatting. Hi I really like what you've done with the formatting. Hi I really like what you've done with the formatting. Hi I really like what you've done with the formatting. Hi I really like what you've done with the formatting. Hi I really like what you've done with the formatting. Hi I really like what you've done with the formatting. Hi I really like what you've done with the formatting. Hi I really like what you've done with the formatting. Hi I really like what you've done with the formatting. Hi I really like what you've done with the formatting.

Welcome Back.

I'd just like to add to this whole situation:

I have a feeling that some of the people who are hating have no reason to hate and are going along with what other people say. I've never had a problem with Daemonic, and I think that people who do are massively exaggerating it. It's not difficult just to ignore him if you have a problem with him, I don't understand why people have to be unpleasant in return to nothing.

I can't remember a point when Daemonic has insulted or been malicious to anyone. Its quite pathetic that people can't just get over it.

I'll emphasize my point again:

If you have a problem with someone, ignore them.

Welcome Back.

I'd just like to add to this whole situation:

I have a feeling that some of the people who are hating have no reason to hate and are going along with what other people say. I've never had a problem with Daemonic, and I think that people who do are massively exaggerating it. It's not difficult just to ignore him if you have a problem with him, I don't understand why people have to be unpleasant in return to nothing.

I can't remember a point when Daemonic has insulted or been malicious to anyone. Its quite pathetic that people can't just get over it.

I'll emphasize my point again:

If you have a problem with someone, ignore them.

Murcury, A man above men.

attentionseekerattentionseekerattentionseekerattentionseekerattentionseekerattentionseekerattentionseekerattentionseekerattentionseekerattentionseekerattentionseekerattentionseekerattentionseekerattentionseekerattentionseekerattentionseekerattentionseekerattentionseekerattentionseekerattentionseekerattentionseekerattentionseekerattentionseekerattentionseekerattentionseekerattentionseekerattentionseekerattentionseekerattentionseekerattentionseekerattentionseekerattentionseekerattentionseekerattentionseekerattentionseekerattentionseekerattentionseekerattentionseekerattentionseekerattentionseekerattentionseekerattentionseekerattentionseekerattentionseekerattentionseekerattentionseekerattentionseekerattentionseekerattentionseekerattentionseekerattentionseekerattentionseekerattentionseekerattentionseekerattentionseekerattentionseekerattentionseekerattentionseekerattentionseekerattentionseekerattentionseekerattentionseekerattentionseekerattentionseekerattentionseekerattentionseekerattentionseekerattentionseeker