Sign in to follow this  
M1nt-l0u

Never mess with a hacker

I first viewed this video a couple of years ago, Thought you guys might enjoy it because you are a load of single frustrated people who don't talk about their in depth knowledge about computers in front of girls because that's not cool, but if shes got a problem with her computer or phone, you casually slide in and know exactly how to fix it. She just says thanks and does not really appreciate the level of complexity and years of trial and error that has gone into trying to solve that particular issue of which you have got the solution deeply imprinted in your mind do much so that it is a chore to solve. SHE DOESN'T APPRECIATE YOUR TECHNICAL KNOW-HOW

Anyway.... Enjoy

you are a load of single frustrated people who don't talk about their in depth knowledge about computers in front of girls because that's not cool, but if shes got a problem with her computer or phone, you casually slide in and know exactly how to fix it. She just says thanks and does not really appreciate the level of complexity and years of trial and error that has gone into trying to solve that particular issue of which you have got the solution deeply imprinted in your mind do much so that it is a chore to solve. SHE DOESN'T APPRECIATE YOUR TECHNICAL KNOW-HOW

This

Is

My

Life

anyway thanks for sharing Mintlou :)

you are a load of single frustrated people who don't talk about their in depth knowledge about computers in front of girls because that's not cool, but if shes got a problem with her computer or phone, you casually slide in and know exactly how to fix it. She just says thanks and does not really appreciate the level of complexity and years of trial and error that has gone into trying to solve that particular issue of which you have got the solution deeply imprinted in your mind do much so that it is a chore to solve. SHE DOESN'T APPRECIATE YOUR TECHNICAL KNOW-HOW

This

Is

My

Life

anyway thanks for sharing Mintlou :)

He pretty much summed it up the best I ever could.

The girl i'm seeing knows more about computers than me, she stole my old graphics card when she was round last...

mfw she prefers computer parts to flowers on valentines

WE KNOW YOU HAVE A WOMAN IN YOUR LIFE TINY STOP MENTIONING IT

Makes us sad and alone people feel sad and alone.

The girl i'm seeing knows more about computers than me, she stole my old graphics card when she was round last...

mfw she prefers computer parts to flowers on valentines

WE KNOW YOU HAVE A WOMAN IN YOUR LIFE TINY STOP MENTIONING IT

Makes us sad and alone people feel sad and alone.

My girl is very not much up to speed with computers, so I have to be a hero and save her many times :) :ugeek: